Why not combine work and pleasure on the Canary Islands? As a company
initiative? Instead of a corporate event? As free / independent
Some companies prefer to throw their budget at audiovisual productions /
spectacular venues / sensational entertainment and that is fine and a
legitimate choice for an event.
However some companies might want to reward their employees on a longer
stay, where they can combine work and pleasure and still keep the business
ticking? Some companies allow family to come along….some rotate
employees over the duration of the stay in pre established time slots;
whether 4 or 5 star hotels in different f&b arrangements or self catering
facilities we can offer the full selection and options on any of the
Some corporations book the entire area of a hotel, we create spaces for
employees to work, to rest, to play…..we make the property an extension
of the company for the duration of the event; business facilities, latest
technology, virtual meeting facilities on site and a wide selection of
leisure activities throughout the stay to take advantage of the
landscapes, the warmth, the friendliness of our people and team and enjoy
a productive “out of offce” but “in the office” couple of weeks.
The Canary Islands are the perfect fit for workation / coworking / office retreat experiences:
1. The Canary Islands are an all round summer destination open 365 days a year.
2. There is a rich cultural / sporting / entertainment scene therefore always something going on.
3. The islands are all different and therefore something there for every profile.
4. Whether 3,4,5 star, high end or budget travellers there are options for all market segments.
5. A team / division / company region will find plenty to undertake; from ultra active alternatives to laid back options.
6. Accommodation alternatives in a variety of formats; villas, apartments, hotels…
Why not consider contacting Ten Travel DMC to explore the options on the
Canary Islands and jump on the “new normal” bandwagon?